This course is FREE; however...I could use your help!
I've gotta eat!
So, I'm going to continue producing free courses - with a twist!
If you find the Bringing Your Small Business Online course helpful in any way, shape, or form - I'd greatly appreciate it if you
click my links within my pages - most of them are affiliate links and I will receive a commission from them.
This costs you no extra and often times results in a discount for you! (ie. StableHost)
I also ask that you please Share my content on the social media networks.
Finally, if this course has really helped you - I am taking donations.
You pick how much, between $1 and $150. This is very much appreciated AND you'll become a member:
- Lifetime access to my exclusive forums where you will receive quick support
- This popup will never appear again when viewing this course
- Other exclusive opportunities and contests (ex. I give away free software and services)
Thanks! - Nate
Already a member? Click Here to login.
If you haven’t read the Getting Started page – do that NOW! It is incredibly important and cannot be skipped!
- Click Here to go to ThemeForest.net and get The Cotton theme
- Don’t forget – your small business website absolutely needs a homepage and a services/products/menu page! Make these pages prior to setting up a blog
- A blog is not necessary; however, it is highly, highly, highly recommended – and they do take some work. They are not a “one and done” task
- A few of the benefits of having a blog:
- Helps with search engine optimization (SEO) – allowing people to find your site. The more relevant and helpful content you provide to people – the more likely they are to come across it via a search engine
- A blog will help your business become an authority on whatever industry you are in. This means that people will come to your business for news and content related to your industry – thus building trust and your potential customer base
- Great content gets shared across social networks – and the more exposure you have – the better!
- What the heck do you blog about?!
- Talk about your business
- Talk about events you have held or sponsored – pictures, pictures, pictures!
- Talk about your industry and tell people your opinion – it should not be just news – they can get news anywhere – tell them how you feel – people read blogs for opinions, not news – and be HONEST!
- Talk about your employees – nice bios, if they run a marathon and want to tell people about it – have them share that experience – and make sure your business sponsors them – have them wear your logo – take photos – post photos – too easy 😉
- Talk about your customers. Did someone write a thank you note to you? Ask if you can share that on your blog
- Review your products. Review other products. Be HONEST! Even if another product is better, say it – but then you can state how your service is better – so you’re obviously the better choice.
- Adding a blog to your website is incredibly easy with The Cotton theme
- Don’t forget to add a link to your blog in your menu