This course is FREE; however...I could use your help!
I've gotta eat!
So, I'm going to continue producing free courses - with a twist!
If you find the Bringing Your Small Business Online course helpful in any way, shape, or form - I'd greatly appreciate it if you
click my links within my pages - most of them are affiliate links and I will receive a commission from them.
This costs you no extra and often times results in a discount for you! (ie. StableHost)
I also ask that you please Share my content on the social media networks.
Finally, if this course has really helped you - I am taking donations.
You pick how much, between $1 and $150. This is very much appreciated AND you'll become a member:
- Lifetime access to my exclusive forums where you will receive quick support
- This popup will never appear again when viewing this course
- Other exclusive opportunities and contests (ex. I give away free software and services)
Thanks! - Nate
Already a member? Click Here to login.
If you haven’t read the Getting Started page – do that NOW! It is incredibly important and cannot be skipped!
- Click Here to go to Plus.Google.com
- You NEED a Google+ Page because this is how businesses are listed within Google
- When creating a Google+ page for your business, you will need to input your address. Sometimes your business will popup and you will need to “claim” your address by requesting a post card or, in some instances, a phone call to verify you actually own that business. Other times, your business will not be listed within Google, and you’ll have to input all of your business information and request a post card in order to verify you own that business.
- Be sure to fill in all of the pertinent information for your business:
- Contact Info – Do immediately! This is where you add in your website
- Make sure you add in your Profile Picture (business logo) and a Header Photo (storefront) to your Google+ Page
- You also need to connect your business website to your Google+ page by using All in One SEO